millie and i are hanging out on an overcast afternoon. the babes are sleeping. the dog is sleeping. so let's do an interview, shall we? i mean who doesn't want to record the going on's of a 4 year old.
=my shift key isn't working so i am not going to worry about capitalization today.=
what do you want to be when you grow up? a ballerina. or a ninja. i don't know which one, but probably a ninja would be a better one to choose.
why? because jacob and andrew and david already trained me to be a ninja.
what makes you happy? uh, that they taught me it.
what is your favorite color? black
what is your favorite treat? gummy worms
what is your favorite vegetable? green beans and lunch carrots
who is your best friend? katie staines
do you like church? yes
why? because i like what they teach. it makes me feel good
what parts of church do you like? primary (primawee)
tell me about jacob? hmmm...let me think......that he doesn't like to go to church. that he teaches me how to be nice. i play games with him like "cat."
tell me about andrew? that he plays dog with me and likes to play a lot of games with me. he is quiet.
tell me about your mom? uh...that she helps me clean up my room. that she helps me get what i like for breakfast. she reads to me.
what makes you laugh? jacob
where do you like to go? to the park
who do you like to visit? sydney.
what did you do for easter? play games and play other games that i like. (she just pointed out that the word "like" has a silent e.)
what games do you like, amelia? cat, puppy, frisbee, ninja, and do what i like to play
what is your favorite room to hang out in? andrew's room, because it has lots of toys
what toys do you play with everyday? uh, mmm, phonics pad and dress up clothes, and stuffed animals.
tell me your favorite thing to eat for dinner? parmesan chicken and pancakes
where are you going to get married? in the temple.
which one? the salt lake one
are you excited to go to school? yes.
what will you do there? play games
i am sensing a common theme here. games.
gfyfhhvbgfytghgvfiuyuhjgjyihjbmghfjytrjghbvigjkfh,vn vjjdcjdgfk jvnbvcbnn gjhbgmbgn gfughdfjg ughfyut
amelia has just demonstrated her amazing typing skills. are you amazed? i am amazed.
well that's that.
amelia love, i love you. just don't ever serve me parmesan chicken and pancakes at the same time.
1 week ago

5 comments:
Oh, that is too cute!! I loved the part about already being trained as a ninja. That ought to come in handy ... I'm totally going to copy you. Unless you say I can't (please don't say I can't!) You are such a great mom. Love you, Cheri!!
I love this post! It's fun to see how she views the world. I especially liked the parts where she talks about each family member.
It's fun to hear her voice in my head as I read her responses. BTW pancakes go with everything.
I am loving this age (Kara is 4 1/2). I think Millie is a bit older. What fun to document the silly and great things she says. Glad to see a post up from you!
No sense wasting good ninja training. I loved reading this! And I think Jacob could get anyone to laugh!! Love you all!
Post a Comment