Had a rush of sadness/mourning a moment ago. I was in my laundry room still organizing things from moving here to our new apartment. I opened a bag and saw all our gardening gloves. As funny as it may sound, my heart stopped for a moment. I miss owning a home. I miss working in the yard. I miss planting a garden; the planning, the tilling as soon as Spring starts whispering in the air, the excitement as my children decide what we need to grow this year.
Sigh.
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
Find a way to have your garden!!! Containers? Can you check with the complex to see if you can plant something in the ground outside?
Not to say that doesn't make me sad for you as well, but I know you have tricky little ways of making things happen & I would love to see you do it again!!! :)
Lindsay is on to something! Some cities even have community gardens you could use. I don't know if you have to pay or not, but there has got to be a piece of soil you can claim!
Where are you at now?
Post a Comment