Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet Pleading



This little pumpkin was not so much pie as jack-o-lantern last night. She's in the midst of a three day struggle with her two front teeth coming in. Up every two hours last night SCREAMING and this morning I feel like I was left to soak in a tub of Nyquil. I can hardly see straight.

As I lay on the couch, still in my robe, thinking of all the things that must be done today, Andy kept begging me to play puppy with him. I kept mumbling "not right now," and so he brought me this:



"Mom, maybe if you read this to me you will feel more puppyish, and then you will want to play puppies!"

Puppyish?! - i could not resist. Too cute. I grabbed the camera, snapped a shot, and am now making "mommy puppy" requests to a panting puppy at my feet under the kitchen table.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

So sweet that boy! I love the Nyquil reference. Oh poor Amelia! Brooklyn still tells random people about her friend Amelia in her tummy to be her baby. :)

Guynns said...

oh that is so cute! haha

Ronna said...

You are such a good mom. If I were more like you I would be dressed up in a princess gown fighting super-man everyday. Hope you get some sleep tonight. Just don't think about the hurricane and you should be fine.
Love ya
Ronna

Polliwog said...

Amelia is getting so big! Sorry about the teething--ick, I hate that.

Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom, Cheri! I hope you get some more sleep and I hope Amelia's teething is over soon!

Amy said...

O my goodness! Amelia is standing! Can she stand all alone? She is precious. And darling little Andrew! Being a mom sounds like you might never get sleep. I guess I will find out soon enough!

Amy said...

This comment doesn't really go along with the post but when I tried calling you today the phone just rang and rang.... So anyways I hope you had a wonderful o my heck... 30th birthday. Is that right? Well I guess the Thomason kids are moving into their 30s now. AWESOME! Love you Cheri. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!