Wednesday, October 8, 2008

AHHHHHH!

Each day my most pressing question is what important thing to drop. Being this busy is certainly not the way for me. What's prolonging the finishing of all these things is a cute little one who continues to need naps (shouldn't she be completely independent now that she's hit a year old?), and to be fed, and to be interacted with.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BALANCE THINGS! All I want is a clean house, all my projects done, and to be able to really play with my kids at least 3 hours a day and read to them for at least an hour each day......oh - and a home cooked meal before 7:00.

Any volunteers to come live with me? I promise I'll pay....um with smiles and conversation. Oh, and I will thank you often.

6 comments:

Guynns said...

YIPPIDY SKIPPY!!!!! Your BAck! i've been worried. haha. I'm sorry about not being able to find time for things if i lived in texas i would happily come work for you for smiles and conversation, my problem is i need things to fill my time, can't find a blasted job in this economic dump here, but what can ya do i guess. I just enjoy the sunshine and family blogs! Love you Cheri bird tell the boys and that sweet little doll hello for me and give them hugs and kisses! tell mike hello as well i feel like i haven't seen him in years. how is he liking his job? how are you liking your house!? anyway... sorry its turned into a novel, i'll let you be. Much love!
Love, Karlee

Kat said...

I'm pretty sure that history proves no one has ever completed the task cleaning their house. Somehow the job is never done :) I am just happy to have one clean room. That is the room my visitors are welcome to.

As far as the rest goes, some days you win and some you lose. Jeff knows when he comes home to a mess, no dinner, and me in my pajamas, that I've lost the battle for that day :)

Good idea, I never thought to adverstise?

Emily said...

I had to laugh because I can SO relate girl. Well, as far as the help...you might be able to pull my arm to come again. ;)

Carpet yet?

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

I've booked a flight and on my way...!

Cheri said...

Emily - no carpet yet. Can you believe it?! It will be put in on tuesday, the day AFTER all of Mike's family leaves town again. bummer.

Kierstin said...

3 hours of playtime and 1 hour of reading time!!! You really are Super Mom. I totally hear you. I think I should spend less time on the computer to start!