Friday, October 17, 2008

Wrinkle Excitement

Okay, I'm just about to leave on a much-looked-forward-to date, but I had to catch this. Andrew just came running in from the backyard shouting "I've got President Hinkley! I've got President Hinkley!" I go to see what the fuss is all about, and he throws his wrinkly, wet foot in my face. "See! President Hinkley!"

Like President Hinkley is a condition - and a wrinkly one at that! For those of you that don't know, President Hinkley was our Prophet who just recently died at the age of 96 or 97. And yes, he definitely had his share of wrinkles. (:

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Andy Roo you are hilarious and you made us laugh. That is ONE BIG Wrinkely giggle button! I love you!

Emily said...

So, that is what I have!! Thanks Andy Roo...

Emily said...

PS Carpet pictures please!!!

Ronna said...

What the???? That made me laugh. I swear I want to just eat him up. He seems so funny in your posts. I hope your date was fun. Love ya
Ronna

Janelle said...

Kids say the darndest things. I got a big kick out of that--tell Andy thanks for making my day.