Let's be honest. This afternoon was incredibly difficult. Small child lost control, I proceeded to go into this "I'm out of control - I'm in control" bouncy thing. Yelling one minute, calmly ignoring the next. Repeat. Yeah, I know, straight from the chapter in every parenting book of what to avoid.
SO! I am here to remind myself of why I want to be with these little buggers when they wake up all bushy tailed (or perhaps-brace yourself Cheri-breathing fire again).
So here they are in all their sweet glory.
Alright. They are sweet.
1 week ago

8 comments:
Ha ha! Can you do one for me now?
You are one of the best moms I know. So for you have those days, let's me know I'm not alone.
they are all looking so big! esspecially andrew.
by the way i love your kitchen!
How funny! Do you know why I'm looking at blogs? Because I am trying to ignore Sadie screaming in her crib. Only so much I can do for the teething little thing. We do love them of course!
The pain helps us to recognize the joy. Today's trial is tomorrow's testimony. All a part of the plan. Easier typed than lived but true nontheless.
We've all heard the adage "One door closes another opens" but what they fell to mention is that the hallway is hell. It is so nice when we fumble around and finally find the light switch! Love ya bird
Thanks for all the comments. today was another very busy one. ughh. Nice to hear some nice and fun words!
Every time we scroll down to the picture of Amelia in her high chair we bust out laughing. What a character
Cheri, I stumbled across your blog from someone elses. Don't know if you even remember me from way back in your Oregon days? It sounds like your day resembles mine very often! Luckily all it takes is a quick smile and hug from our "buggers", and it all seems worth it again!
Aimee (Taylor) Whitmer
Post a Comment