I (Mike) went with members of Cheri's family on a backpacking trip. Here are some pictures of the trip.Our destination was the Four Lakes Basin in the Uinta Mountain Range. It was a nine mile hike. After our hike, a few of us got in the lake, to ice our legs, and it felt great. I actually dipped my body in up to my neck for a second. You could see snow on the mountains still, but the water wasn't that cold.
And eventually we had to hike back out. Three days wasn't long enough, but I'm very glad we got to do it. It was a fun hike both ways, difficult at points, but well worth it. It had the type of scenery you don't get in Texas, and it was great to see everyone again. Thanks to Don for flying me up there, and to all the guys for planning the trip.
1 week ago

3 comments:
Mike I see you were the leader! I sure hope you had a good time.
Love G-pa
Looks gorgeous and lots of fun! :)
It's fun to see pictures of it. It was great to see you Mike! I'm so glad you were able to come!
love ya! linds
Post a Comment