Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well, well, well

I put rollers in Amelia's hair for the first time last night. She was thrilled and held very still. When I was finished I took her into the bathroom to see and she told Mike,

"I am a different kind of woman with these in my hair."



And the finished product.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Guynns said...

ahhh! so cute!

amydear said...

She has beautiful hair! I'm amazed she slept in those. I thought they were so uncomfortable as a child, but loved the results. Her statement is so funny. What a little woman.

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Not sure how to interpret that her statement! Thanks for sharing. Millie, you are gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving.

Lindsay said...

Haha!!!!!!! WELL! It turned out great! Kiki won't stand for sleeping in those. Sad.
p.s. I sent off your cd's today. YAY!

Marianne said...

She looks so cute! I love putting curlers in my girls' hair, too. When they complain I tell them to be grateful that I don't put a pair on underwear on their head to keep the curlers in place like my mom did to me!

Amy said...

Mills! ha!

Cheri said...

Nice, Marianne! HAH!

Emily said...

I love her expressions in both pictures! Miss Amelia you are a getting so big and so beautiful! Can't wait to see you soon! Loves, "Auntie" Em ;D

amydear said...

Cheri,
I have something for you for guessing Kate's birth weight! But I need your address. Can you email it to me?? amypete@gmail.com

Thanks!

Marianne said...

Cheri, I am getting our Christmas cards sent out ridiculously late, and need your address! Will you email me at olsonlove@comcast.net?

Christina said...

What a crack up! Someday, as you are curling her hair for a big dance or something, you will both laugh about it again together. She is such a pretty girl.