There are three kids in my backyard right now. Two boys and a girl. Nope. Not my kids. My kids aren't even home.
My kids are all gone at a friend's house having a playdate. These kids came over at different times all looking to play with Jake and Andrew.
When I told the first one to come over that the kids weren't home, he said "That doesn't matter. Can I play Legos?"
Uh, sure. Why not?
I did the dishes.
Then another one came over. Emerson ran to answer the door with me and invited the next kid to come in and play Memory with him.
I scrubbed out my shower.
The third one stopped by, joined the party, and now they are out playing Calvin-ball in the backyard.
They have asked nothing of me and have cleaned up after themselves.
I decided to post.
1 week ago

4 comments:
Hilarious.
Are you serious? I wonder if they are like that at home. You are sure nice to invite them in.
LOL That is funny. Although, you do have a way of making people feel welcome in your home...I'm sure they feel the same. :)
That would be very interesting. But with your magnetic and fun personality I'm not at all surprised!
Post a Comment