Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baseball Season




Andy got his uniform at last night's practice and can hardly wait for his first game this Saturday! Right after breakfast he got all dressed up and wanted to start practicing again.

But just in case you're worried.... "Mom, I LOVE baseball, but don't worry - I'm still going to be a professional soccer player." His enthusiasm is so darling.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love hearing the cute things your kids say! Hope you are doing well, it has been way too long since we've chatted! Love you all!

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Whew! What a relief. For a minute I wondered why we spent so many tax dollars to build a new soccer stadium here in Salt Lake if we weren't able to watch Andrew show off his stupendous footwork.

Alissa said...

right on! now that's a boy with confidence!

Emily said...

Ok, now i can't see the photos on this post!! What's the deal now cookie? I need to see that boy in baseball pants!!!!

Amy said...

Oh cute little boy. He makes me smile.

tchutchins said...

I LOVE baseball season, although I bet it is much warmer for you to sit outside and watch them!! Half the games we stay in the car, cause it's raining, or snowing or freezing cold! Enjoy the warmth!

Lindsay said...

Oh I love it! SO fun!