Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TOGETHER!

My boys have been marching around, giggling uncontrollably, with their arms draped around each others' shoulders and chanting...

"We're just two belly buttons out to face the world's problems together,
TOGETHER!"

Now they are laying on the couch pulling each others' ears and shouting/guffawing/drooling
"TOGETHER, TOGETHER!"
Jeepers. I love them.

Okay - funny side note. They were also talking about being Siamese twins. Mike just read this and told me that the night before he had taken the boys to the bookstore and they had been captivated by a book on Siamese twins. Ahh..there is an explanation behind the madness.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Funny boys and I still have no idea why it doesn't show the pics of Andy in his baseball pants. WHAT IS THE DEAL? I can see these pics and all the rest. Sheesh!

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

double fun which means double the giggle buttons. Oh yeah!

Lindsay said...

Haha! So funny! I love their little made up song. :)