Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ka-Ching!

Andrew's been working hard at dog-sitting and controlling his urge to spend, spend, spend all that lovely cash, and now has a BRAND NEW BIKE!!
Oh, yeah, check me out.

Off to show his friend, Emerson.

He woke up early this morning and was pacing non-stop until Millie woke up and we could get to the store to GET THAT BIKE!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Andrew, we are so proud of you for working hard and saving your money in order to buy your OWN bike! It looks like a great one. Love you. Grandma and Grandpa

Guynns said...

Cool bike Andrew! Looks like the saving paid off! Love yoU!

nealthomason said...

Andrew great job. I loved my bike so I know how you feel. love gggrand pa

Amy said...

Andrew we are so excited for you! It is really hard to save your money for a long time, but in the end it is worth it! You picked out an awesome bike and I am sure you will LOVE it! Way to go! Love you!

Amy said...

Andy Roo! That takes some major discipline to save for so long for something you really want. That is super impressive. Nice job buddy!

Emily said...

Wow. What a great saver! I don't think I saved enough to buy more than a barbie doll until I was like 10! Good job Andrew. One day when your rich you can buy me a new bike! lol

Amy said...

That's not just a bike- that's a Mongoose! With front and rear pegs! Awesome, Andrew!

Love Uncle Spencer

Lindsay said...

Oh SO exciting! That saving is tough stuff! I have two littles that can attest very seriously to that fact. Dog sitting is a GREAT idea! Nice work Andrew!

Marianne said...

Yay! What a good lesson to learn!