A PENGUIN, A PUPPY, A PUMPKIN ... and their parents
How does one go about making a reservation at the Bat Motel? Make no bones about it I'm dying to get in but curious to know if there are skeletons in every closet.
ha ha Gpa T. :) So fun! I have been tripping over spider rings and spider webs for the last 2 weeks! ;)
Jake you are a great artist from what i can see on the sign you were making! looks like a lot of fun! Much more exciting than our place on halloween... decor consists of pumpkins and that's about it. hahaI bet you guys are going to be the spookiest house in Austin. Love ALL of you! have a spookalicious Halloween!
BOO !!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How does one go about making a reservation at the Bat Motel? Make no bones about it I'm dying to get in but curious to know if there are skeletons in every closet.
ha ha Gpa T. :) So fun! I have been tripping over spider rings and spider webs for the last 2 weeks! ;)
Jake you are a great artist from what i can see on the sign you were making! looks like a lot of fun!
Much more exciting than our place on halloween... decor consists of pumpkins and that's about it. haha
I bet you guys are going to be the spookiest house in Austin.
Love ALL of you! have a spookalicious Halloween!
BOO !!!!
Post a Comment