I've been learning so much lately (which I can tell you feels fabulous. I haven't made time for really studying ANYTHING in a long while.) and I just really want to share. So here you go. I love this. The last sentence especially struck me.
President Henry B. Eyring said in October of 2010, speaking of God, "You show your trust in Him when you listen with the intent to learn and repent and then you go and do whatever He asks. If you trust God enough to listen for His message in every sermon, song, and prayer in this conference (I would add church meeting/personal study time), you will find it. And then if you go and do what he would have you do, your power to trust Him will grow, and in time you will be overwhelmed with gratitude to find that He has come to trust you.
I, of course, have added the italics.
Love you all. Goodnight.
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
So good. love you
Yes! :)
Post a Comment