Sunday, December 4, 2011

Little Lady

I love this girl. So very much. Tonight she went to bed only after separating her hair into three sections, putting pig tails with bows in the front and asking me to braid the third section down her back. Okayyyy.....

Her thing for the past month or so is surprises. Everything (pencils, forks, stuffed animals, shoes......)gets wrapped in a scarf or blanket or slippy and then brought to me. I have to make three guesses and then she tells me, "Just close your eyes." She motions with both hands in kind of a downward waving motion when she tells me this. Then she unwraps her surprise and says "OPEN!" She also does this every time she washes her hands. Before she comes out of the bathroom she calls to me to shut my eyes and then runs out and shows me her hands and tells me to smell them.

She loves brushing her hair "straight," and eating "buttoed bwead - NOT toasted, mom" (buttered bread) or yogurt with blackberries or strawberries for every meal.

She makes up songs all.the.time. She sings wherever she is, or just talks out loud in her make believe land. She dresses up like Sleeping Beauty, Belle, a ninja, a horse, a ballerina, or a cowgirl. Maybe all in the same day. She practices Ninja moves and ballerina dances often in the front room and constantly asks me, "Can you do this, Mom?" "It's vewy hawd." "Isn't it amazing!?"
Yes, Amelia, you are amazing. (:
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So sweet! I LOVE little girls! Oh Millie, you are so sweet!!!

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Wow, I got to see the real Sleeping Beauty! I never knew she had plaid pajamas. Love you!

Brandon said...

Little Mill. She is so cute. I love her little "accent". Reading all about her mad me smile.