I am sitting here this evening reflecting on the wonderful blessing of friendship in my life. How full I feel inside! There are so many incredible people who have come into my life - some to stay, and some who have been around for a season and then parted. Each has had something so precious to give me. I have been taught lessons, shared laughs, been silly, been hugged in times of distress, been buoyed up by levels of thoughtfulness that I could never have imagined, been pranked, received flowers, treats, or calls at crucial moments - that only those so close to you can know the need for.
I am so grateful for each one of my friends. I (for once) am lacking words. I am just filled with emotion and a deep gratitude. I sometimes wonder why I am so lucky to have countless relationships with great people. They seem to surround me! Special neighbors, extended family, siblings, parents, other friends who might as well be my sisters, those I have worked with in various capacities, some who have just been a listening ear or a consistent smiling face.
Thank you all. I would be a happy girl if I could do half as much for you as you do for me.
1 week ago

4 comments:
Love this post. I love how you threw the "consistent smiling face" in there. That's one thing I really love. Just people's smiles totally brighten my day. I decided the other day that I think you are my best friend right now. You get me, we laugh, we cry, same stage in life, a history, and when I think of how much I love you it makes me cry. Have a great day!
Linds -I love you, too. All of it right back at ya.
okay, the last comment was actually me (Cheri). I guess Mike was signed on to the computer.
Cheri
Just when I thought my life was a sad one, I realize that I too have alot to be grateful for-You, and all my other awesome friends. My two good friends here moved this summer (back to Utah-traitors) but I know that each new season brings new friendships. I hope there are some good ones coming my way. But hey, lets face it, nobody can top the Ann Arbor ones-just kidding.
Love ya
Ronna
Post a Comment