Amelia is certainly not known for her timidity, but come on!
A moment ago I called her for lunch and heard her feet pattering down the hall upstairs. I walked over to the bottom of the stairs as she was heading down. I said, "Lady love!" and held out my arms. She was eight steps from the bottom and she LEAPED into the air and down. I lunged forward and caught her about stair four just before she broke both ankles on the edge of stair three. WHAT?!? No way.
As I carried her to the table, shaking my head and laughing in disbelief, it came to me that we have spent hours with her jumping off the edge of the pool to us. Which - following the maniac theme...the girl can't stay out of the water. She is all over. No kicking or strokes yet, but she loves to be pushed under and to someone else. She wears goggles and strains to go over to the diving board with her brothers. This little lady is not going to be left behind.
And just because I always laugh at this picture, I must share -
introducing "Power Pump!"(Pump-pump, pumples, and pumpadumkins are a few of her nicknames, hence the Power Pump. And I have NO IDEA where we get all the strange, endearing names we have for her. )
1 week ago

6 comments:
Just what I like....a girl who will be able to give those boys a run for their pumps! So fun and she is SO sweet!
haha oh my goodness i'm glad she didn't get hurt. she is so adorable i just want to squeeze her.
I'm with you--Ash is a NUT, especially in the pool. I'm hoping she'll get a little less brave so she doesn't drown!!
Howdy PowerPump I'm ready to take a dip in the pool when we come. Can't wait to see you in action. I'm assuming you will be going off the 30 ft platform by then.
Man she is a cutie. It's not fair that I don't get to live close by and witness all of this girl's action. I am glad she has Jake and Andrew to pump her up.
Sheesh little girl! Nice moves.
Post a Comment