Sunday, September 27, 2009

Millie!

Guess who's two! Oh- that's right!

I loved my party. I HAD to dance.

These are the only two presents I cared about. Butterfly wings and my own telephone.
And here are some pictures from the past year.

Oops. Umm....mom?


I can be really goofy. My mom finally gave in and put this on me after I turned on the whine. I thought I looked pretty cool and admired myself for quite awhile.


I loved helping my brothers harvest the garden.

Mr. Potato Head glasses are where it's at. I love these things. I wear them everywhere. And a girl can't have too many purses.



I am crazy for water. Anytime my mom turns on a sprinkler, I pull off my clothes and head on over. Sometimes I even forget to take off my clothes.


I like to try things on. Shoes are usually my favorite.
Harvesting oranges last December.
I love my Daddy so much, and I'm pretty sure he's crazy about me, too!

Posted by Picasa

And the biggest change of all in the past year.....I GOT HAIR!
We love you little lady, and can't imagine life without you!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Little Amelia, it was so nice to get to see you again this summer. You are a darling little lady and by looking at these pictures of the past year I see what a great personality you have. You are loved very much by our family! LOVE the potato head glasses (I recall those being a hit around here a while back) funny girl! Love you and welcome to the 2 year old club!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

What a cutie! I loved seeing all those pictures of her. Gotta admit, the swim cap and "mess" ones were my favorites!
[We'll have to get a Mr. Potato head at our house to get in on the glasses action!]

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Millie! Such the great pictures. I love the first one, the one of you and her & Mike. The one with Jake in the grass....ok, ok, I love them all! Love,
Emily

Lindsay said...

I love all of the pictures. My very favorite is the one of you & her together. What a sweet funny cute little girl she is! SO cute! Happy happy birthday! I hope our presents have finally arrived.

amydear said...

Yeah for 2! I am loving my two year-pld girl too. What fun. Her hair is adorable and she looks like a delight to have.

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

It was so fun to pull up your blog and see the new Headliner photo. Great shot of the three amigos having a good time. Amelia, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. We had a good laugh and love you so much. Happy Birtday! Love, grandma and grandpa thomason

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe it has been two years already. Time is going way to fast. Chase's birthday is at the end of next week, but I'll probably be having a baby then. We're going to try and celebrate a little early.

Those are some sweet pictures. I love the one of you holding her nose to nose. I am so glad you got a little girl and that you are enjoying her so much. Have a great week.

Ronna said...

NOOOOOO, she is growing up too fast. She is a cutie though. I loved all the pictures and wished I could live close to you. Man, she is going to be such a lovely lady. I am missing my law school ladies. Need to start planning our trip out there. Guess who turns 1 tomorrow??? Caitlynn. Crazy how fast time flys. Love you!

Katie said...

Amelia! Happy Birthday!!! You are so big and so darling, I wish I could send you the picture of you on your tummy with airplane arms while Eden is pushing down your head :) You remind me of her a lot!!!!! We love you :)

tchutchins said...

SHe is soo cute!