Monday, November 2, 2009

Clone Troopers and Ninjas and Pirate Girls, Oh My!

Halloween was awesome! Here is part of our group before we got started. Oh, and Millie below.

The kids did a great job designing their pumpkins.




JACOB'S












ANDREW'S














AMELIA'S (designed by Jake)













HEAD WITCH'S



And the kids are off!
Another year older =

faster and more stamina. We were out for about two hours and covered a lot of terrain.

No sore feet complaints until the

last street. Atta boys!














Checkin' out the loot.





















Nani and Poppy came over to take pictures and send us off. Then they hung out on our porch to pass out candy while we all made our rounds. It worked out great! And I think Nani took enough video footage of Amelia when we got home to put together a mini-series. (: A fun evening!

6 comments:

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

After looking at these scarry pictures I'm going to have nightmares for weeks! Awesome pumpkins. Well done.

Christina said...

Cool pumpkins!!

Emily said...

Those pumpkins were great! I love all the expressions and especially the war paint Andy! Hope you had a Happy Halloween! Love ya bunches.

Dinah said...

I love Millie's costume and good for you for dressing up. We were lame this year. Also, I LOVE NYC and am so excited that you were able to go. What a fun trip to do with your sweetheart.

nealthomason said...

lOOKED LIKE A LOT OF FUN Good JOB
Love all of you

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you all had fun! It looks like a blast.