Wow! Andrew's soccer team was ON today! All five did an incredible job. I am so excited by their progress and Andrew has got some serious legs on him. He makes running look effortless and he is ALWAYS where he needs to be. GO ANDREW!!
And Jacob's team did a great job of pressing today. They held it down near the other team's goal most of the game. Lots of goal shots. Jake is a great defender and definitely is not shy about pushing his way right into a crowd to kick the ball out of the tangle.
Good work boys!
1 week ago

4 comments:
it is fun to be able to picture all of this now that we've been there. Andrew and Jacob, we are thrilled to hear about how well you are doing. love, grandma and grandpa
I wish I could see those cute little legs. Happy to hear they are doing so well!
Go team! We had our first soccer experience this year. Lots of fun.
You guys are growing up to fast for poor old great grand dad.
But I love to see what you are doing. LU
Post a Comment