1 week ago
Friday, August 27, 2010
Hot Stuff
This little chica has been wandering around my house in this get-up for the past hour. (Yes, those are the "roll up" plastic glasses you get from your eye doctor after having your eyes dilated.) Her quiet mutterings have continued to rotate between softly singing "I'm a Princess...." and in a matter-of-fact voice, "Star Wars the Clone Wars!" and a stern "Where's Master Yoda?"
Over and over. Actually none of those things come to mind when I look at her. Gangster Dopey was kind of what I was leaning towards.
But I'll tell you what REALLY makes her hot stuff.
She's potty trained.
Go Millie, go Millie, go Millie, go Millie. It's (almost) your birthday.
Posted by Cheri at 2:12 PM
Labels: Amelia, dress up, potty trained
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
LOL! Well, you see....when you are a princess it IS a must to grace all social gatherings in the household with your presence...even if you have to act like they are barcaric you secretly fall in love with the heroic and want them to fight desparetly for your love. But you can't come off too soft or desparate....especially to such masculine creatures. She kinda remings me of a little nappy tab routine I saw recently. My personal fav....on and PS Weston dedicated it to me (but don't tell her that). :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9lGGp5eq4w
From one bad chick to anotha...peace out Millie girl!!
Sorry I typed that real fast and there is like 10 typos.
lol
Hahaha! I just told her that you sent her a movie. She got excited, and after watching it she said
"I really liked that one!!" The girl was amazingly strong. That move where she did the inverse? somersaults and then was spun upside down for her legs to be guns. Wow.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! That is fabulous news!!! And I am in LOVE with this picture!! Cracks me right up! What a funny little lady. :)
Ow ow! Nice work girl friend.
If I knew how to "spell" the sound of rolling my R's, I would. So just imagine I am doing that and raising my eyebrows. Such a funny kid and congrats on being diaper-free!
Whoa Nellie, I mean Millie. Love, peace, and diaper free.
Post a Comment