I can't believe it. The girl is potty trained, riding a "big girl bike" with training wheels, and wearing size 4T. Where does the time go?
She loves butterflies and requested a butterfly cake.
Opening presents.
Wearing as many presents to bed as she can manage. (About ten minutes later she realized hard wire fairy wings and a tulle princess dress are not the best bed companions.)
Goodness gracious, we love her!


8 comments:
haha i love it! she is so cute. Good job on the cake i bet she was so excited about it. i love you millie i hope your birthday was as practically perfect in every way. we miss you!
Wow. Where does the time. Seems like yesterday I drove up to Austin to "help" you and snuggle her baby cheeks. She is so sweet! Her cake looks great, good job!
Happy Birthday Millie!
Cheri- When do the bats leave Austin for the summer? Is it too late?
We love you too Miss Amelia! You are such a beautiful princess! Looks like you had a great birthday! We love you and are so proud of all your big girl accomplishments! Love ya!
What pretty hair she has! 3 is such a fun age. I'm loving it. And I think all three year-old girls love fairies and princesses.
Wow, she is so cute. I am always amazed at how fast other people's kids grow up. Caitlynn turns two on Thursday(sept 30) I feel like she was just born yesterday. Hope you are having a good time with home schooling. I am amazed at your abilities. Can't wait to catch up again. She is a doll for sure!
Ronna
Sweet cake! 3 years old is such a cute age. Love you Millie girl!
she is so cute! Happy Birthday!!!
Haha! I ove her girliness and her smile in the last photo. What a crack up. How fun to have your birthdays together! happy day Millie!Awesome cake (especially knowing that it was a very quick cake!)
Post a Comment