I think I've been telling people all year that I was 32, so when I realized a couple months ago that I would actually be
turning 32 at this birthday I was a bit surprised. I guess no fear of aging here!
The kids surprised me with a breakfast they made themselves. Wish we had a picture of it. My favorite part of the day was listening to the boys organize, decorate, and cook with their hushed voices, commands, and (sometimes loudly spoken) brilliant ideas! I kept pretending to sleep and smiled to myself when I heard Mike go out and ask them if they needed help and they responded that they would do all of it by themselves. They made us all plates of wonderfully arranged scrambled eggs, toast, strawberries, and carrots. Cuties!
My birthday is the day after Amelia's. Can you see that she has already donned all her princess gear before coming down for breakfast? And all week she kept saying to me in an all-knowing voice, "We are da grils. So we have our birthday togezer. We don't want to have it by ourselves!" (Ourselves being said incredulously.)


6 comments:
Great shot. Good job Jacob, Andrew, and Amelia. You know how to throw a party. love you all.
OH how fun! I forget that your birthdays are so close. That is cute, you will enjoy that in the years to come. Caitlynn's birthday is today!!!! I need to post some pictures of her so lets hope I get it done before someone bugs me again.
Um, I don't think I wished you a happy birthday. HOLY ROTTEN SISTER! Sorry about that. Looks like you had a fun day. Love you and happy late birthday!
Glad you got spoiled. You deserve it! Not only have you been calling yourself 32 all year you have a silly friend who calls you 4 days before your birthday! One day we'll get i right. lol Wish we could do a little partying ourselves. Speaking of...I think the School d'andersone is due for a field trip to our house. I mean there's the battleship, zoo, a kickin chilrens museum (for which I could nearly get you all in free) NASA, the beach....its endless really!! lol
Happy Birthday Cheri!!!
That picture says it all. And I can just hear Millie's voice and her sweet expressions as she spoke about the "grils'. So adorable!!
Post a Comment