Time to fire up the old blog again.
Since I didn't record Halloween last year, I will do it this year.
Yes, 2010 was the year of Star Wars.
You are beholding Darth Vader himself, Hans Solo in all his glory, and Princess Leia's overwhelming beauty and strength.
Grandma and Grandpa Thomason were here for a visit and saved us from any wardrobe malfunctions. We carved scary pumpkins and even went scouting out better goods in other neighborhoods. Yes, last year we were the family you didn't know, (with a gang of friends) looking for the biggest chocolate bars and maybe even whole cans of soda.
We were not disappointed.
Here's to another ghostly month of fun!
Sidenote: Amelia still often wears her beautiful princess Leia dress my mom made. It works as Mary, a ghost, and a ninja (with added black belts), WHO KNEW!

3 comments:
Those costumes are awesome!!! Can't wait to see what they'll be this year!
You are SO COOL! We have introduced our kids recently to Star Wars, and they talk about it all the time. Hey, look up "Hardware Wars" on Youtube. It's total 80's - low-budget. But my kids found it hilarious!
I love these! Your writng makes me giggle and your kids are so cute I can't help but smile! Love you all!
Post a Comment