I am here because Amelia has been completely irrational and screaming at me all day.
"Mom? Will you put the tape right here?"
"Sure." I put the tape right there.
Screams "I didn't want you to press it down! Why did you press it down?! I just said PUT IT RIGHT THERE!!!" Falls into convulsive sobbing.
So I am attempting to laugh at it rather than be undone by it.
Right now she is locked in her room screaming, "I only know how to write Dad in Spanish! It's all I know how to do!" Interspersed with "Who cares?!"
Umm.......did someone else teach her Spanish? I'm not sure what she is talking about but I am going to mop my floor and pray that the girl gets some sleep already!
1 week ago

5 comments:
HAHA! There must be something in the air- Not that Ethan is yelling about Espanol or English for that matter- But this last week of sickness and crying is making me crazy. I have to keep reminding myself that things are funny and that life is good. I don't think I'm doing a very convincing job. Blast.
Hahahaha! Oh my gosh! Tht is hilarious. Not good or the sanity-but still. Good of you to write it down. Hope your mopping was accompanied by giggling. :) Love you!
Ah, girls. That story is ridiculously familiar to me. Get used to it ... it gets better and better (are you catching my sarcasm?)
Oh man. I.Love.You. and millie. Give you both a squeeze for me. :)
If I have learned anything about parenting girls, it's that they are completely irrational. But thanks for the giggles.
Post a Comment