Andrew woke me up this morning (Saturday) at 6:50 am. He just wanted to
"let [me] know that he was going to be outside selling chocolate bars."
Here he is.
The sun is not fully up yet.
These boxes of chocolate were handed out Friday afternoon for a school fundraiser. I had to work until 5:30 and we had plans for the rest of the evening and he was going crazy. He needed to be selling those bars right now! I thought it was going to kill him to have to wait till the next day.
I seized the early wake up time and ran to the grocery store for some milk for breakfast and by the time I got back he had already sold 5. Before 7:30 in the morning! He sold all 50 by ten in the morning. From our driveway! I guess I should have let him get more boxes yesterday.
Just as I was about to hit "post" he told me I had to come in the front room right now!
This is what he made for me.
I love you too, Andrew!
I seized the early wake up time and ran to the grocery store for some milk for breakfast and by the time I got back he had already sold 5. Before 7:30 in the morning! He sold all 50 by ten in the morning. From our driveway! I guess I should have let him get more boxes yesterday.
Just as I was about to hit "post" he told me I had to come in the front room right now!
This is what he made for me.
I love you too, Andrew!

5 comments:
What a kid. Good job he will be alright he can sell and has the right attitude. Don't wait till tomorrow what you can do today. Love the picture.
Andrew, you don't need to submit a resume...you're hired! Congratulations on your hard work and selling skills and then ending with a wonderful message to your wonderful mother. Love you all
Wow.....what a sweet sweet hardworking boy! :)
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!! I am SO impressed. Good HEAVENS! Go get em' Andrew!!! And I just love love LOVE the "note" he made. So precious.
What a cute little kid. I can't believe he sold 50 by 10:00!!! That is awesome. You must have some serious chocoholics in your street :)
I got choked up on the last pic. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment