Having children is like eating a slice of humble pie every.stinkin'.day.
Why didn't these things come with a manual?!?! I have no idea what I am doing!
1 week ago
A PENGUIN, A PUPPY, A PUMPKIN ... and their parents
Having children is like eating a slice of humble pie every.stinkin'.day.
Why didn't these things come with a manual?!?! I have no idea what I am doing!
Posted by Cheri at 10:22 PM
7 comments:
Don.t feel bad, all we had to go by was how we were raise.
Than take what you liked, elemate what you didn't like.
With a lot of LOVE.
Did you keep the receipt?
hahaha!
Like the guy on P90x says, "Do your best and forget the rest!"
Love you!
Oh, no. "I think you have some splainin to do!" ;)
I'm with Em ... what in the world inspired these words?? Hang in there--I feel like this most days. :)
Pie every day doesn't sound too bad. No matter what kind it is!! :) Love you!
Post a Comment