Thursday, January 29, 2009

Robots.rock.

(must assume robot voice now.)

I have. been speaking. like. a robot. with Andrew. for about. 20 minutes. It was. the only. way. to have. him. help me. put. away. groceries.

As I opened my mouth to begin a new sentence I realized how funny we sounded and burst out laughing. Amelia is following us around with a funny smile of awe on her face.

We. are. wierd.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Not weird-you are fun. ALWAYS fun! I love it. By the way lots of time when I read Janet's blog (via my bloglist) I think of you. I think you would like her.

Maren Hansen said...

You get my vote for mother of the year--i don't know if i could last more than 5 minutes... ;)

Emily said...

The epitomy of patience and fun! You are awesome.

Polliwog said...

I can hear it now. And I am laughing too! Your adventures crack me up.

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Nothing. Wrong. With. Being. Wierd. Where. does. the. ramen. go?.

Cheri said...

oh Dad, you made me laugh out loud1

amydear said...

i. also. excel. at. robot. speak. Glad to find someone like me!

Moore Family said...

You're family is adorable. I need to be better at checking blogs. I love Amelia's little tummy in the last picture.