Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who loves Amelia?

I DO!!!

Who wants to eat her up? I DO!!

Our little love button learned how to kiss a few days ago. No longer the open mouthed lean in, but a kiss with a smacking noise. How we love our little lady!!

Here are some pictures of our lovey dumpkins....








Amelia is always good natured and fairly quiet, unless playing peek-a-boo in the curtains or playing chase with the big boys.




Above all, she wants to have FUN! She adores her brothers, and they adore her. (As long as she does not rearrange their Lego starships...)

She prefers to be outdoors, loves kicking, sliding down long twirly slides, and riding on bikes and her little blue car. Andrew insists it is his, but I think is slowly losing that battle.



Oh pudge lovin'! What are we gonna do with a girl like you!? We love you so much!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I do!! I want to smoosh her adorable face. Keep fighting for the blue car girl! Stay strong!

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Hey Pudge, I love the picture of you in the skirt but I've got to say that your mom needs to review the "For Strength of Youth" pamphlet with you. You texans can get a bit wild!

Emily said...

Is she slippin the tongue? Ha ha. She IS soooo adorable!

Supergirl all the way.....and is that pirate snake.. and dare I declare........ a mummy creeping about her?
Every day an adventure at the Anderson's!!!

Maren Hansen said...

I noticed the tongue too! :) At least she's not licking--we taught the youngest that dogs kiss by licking. (Kick myself in the head.) Oops...