Friday, March 27, 2009

Tip #78: How to get sleepy BOY out of bed

We had a violent hailstorm two days ago. Freaky. Exciting. Lots of damage. Never seen anything like it. I'll put up a few pictures when I've got time......

Anyway -

This morning I could not wake Andrew up. It was dark and misty outside, he was cozy and cuddly inside. It was also 9:30! Couldn't get him up. So I went outside to seed a few of the bare patches in our backyard. While back there I found a large decapitated bird (from the storm).

(AHA!)

I leaned in the back door and yelled, "ANDREW! I just found a bird in the backyard that got it's head knocked off by the hail."

.03 seconds later he tumbles (he did actually fall - he was trying to run so fast) down the stairs, jumps to his feet, and RUNS outside.

"Where?!!"

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is fabulous! (and disgusting all at once) Looks like you have the secret! Poor bird.

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

See, you don't always have to use your head to get things done

amydear said...

Now that is a good tip. I'll have to file that away for the next time I have a sleepy boy and a headless bird. I love it!

Amy said...

HA! I think branon needs to find one to get me out of bed!