Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Mike's stepsister, Cara, got married this weekend to her love of nine years. It was a beautiful ceremony in a picturesque chapel, with perfect weather. We had a great time spending the day with all the family.

Jacob was asked to be the ring bearer. He carried little Roxy (Cara's dog) and the rings down the aisle. What a cutie! As he and I were waiting for his turn in the ceremony I could see Roxy and Jacob start shaking. He was nervous and was holding onto her for dear life! I gave his arms a break for a minute, then it was his turn. He did great!

Mike had the camera - and was sitting with the other two - so no pics, but I'm sure we'll see some later from the photographers.

And here are some we took afterwards...



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What fun! I love the last picture. :) I wish I could've seen him! Bet it was so cute!

Guynns said...

look how handsome your boys look! and of course Amelia is looking adorable. looks & sounds like a fun wedding that cracks me up about the dog haha

Amy said...

Those are darling pictures of your family. What handsome boys and a cutie pie baby girl! Love you all!

Amy said...

Your family is so cute. Darling little Jakers. I wish I could have seen him.

Dinah said...

What a great family picture! You guys look awesome! and I'm happy to see your boys in bow ties. I love bow ties.