Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's Run Away, Shall we?!

Today I have been informed that I am the "horridest mom in the world," and have been called a butthead numerous times, and hit with dinosaurs.

Lovely.

So I'm thinking about running away to a beautiful beach somewhere far, far away. Care to join me?

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

me! Sorry for the rough day. My children are on a listening strike. It's been glorious!

You need a dinosaur shield. :)

Maren Hansen said...

I'm coming--just tell me where!

amydear said...

I'm ready! Let's go somewhere that requires a passport stamp -- maybe the French Riviera? Kids there don't say things like "horridest."

Guynns said...

I'm sorry cheri, i hope today is better. I love you!

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Hurry through security. We are in concourse A gate 32. See you soon and be sure to leave the baggage at home including the dinosaurs. Just remember kids have a tendency to mix their words. What he was trying to say was "Thanks for caring."

Amy said...

LOL! You shouldn't teach your kids words like horridist cause then they can't call you that! J/K. Sorry about the day. I felt the same way about my sunbeams today!

About the vacation. I'm there.

Amy said...

I'm always ready for a getaway! Your little ones must have forgotten how lucky they are to have such a FANTASTIC mom like you! Will you please remind them for me! Love you and hope things are better today!

Alissa said...

is florida far enough away? we have beaches! (and i love visitors!)

Ronna said...

Well at least you didn't get spanked with a belt. yep, I did. Luke decided he was mad at me and so he took a belt to my butt. I love being a mom!!!!!!!!!!! It took all I had not to hit him back.

Zeus Juice said...

Ronna , who ever you are- that was about the funniest thing i've ever read. well- one thing comforting is mothers day is on its way!

Kat said...

There is a quiet beach by me, come for a visit. You'll see how my kids act and you'll be prayin' to get your dinasour whoopin' back :)