Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday - Sickies & Sliders

Yesterday we started off the day way too early at a soccer game and then as Mike and the boys tried to hit a bday party in between soccer games, Amelia and I headed to the E.R. Joys. We've got the flu and had to sit there for Millie to get breathing treatments and a lot of medicine. She was a model patient!

Came home. Slept FOREVER. She and I woke up in time for dinner and then she sat out in the beautiful weather while Jacob read to her. So sweet.


As they kept busy in the front doing this, Andrew had a major league baseball game in the back, in which he played all the characters complete with conversations. Here he demonstrates Babe Ruth.

And after looking at the above pics, I realized how necessary a haircut was and this morning gave Andrew his first haircut by ME! (and then Amelia and I crashed again.)
I wish I could save some of this weather in a bottle and occasionally pull it out in July and August. It truly feels life giving. A cool gentle breeze with the smell of barbeques and blossoms. Mmm.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh no! I hope you 2 feel better really quick! Amen on bbq's & blossoms. Andrew's hair looks GREAT! Nice work!

Emily said...

Hello....Amelia is a model child! Sorry you had to go to the ER and she wasn't feeling well. We know that story all too well.

Andy looks spiffy. Good job on the haircut!