You know - where you start every entry with "I can't believe how long it's been since I've written. So much has happened!" And then follow that statement with something like...."so we moved last year and I have a new little sister who is now two and I've gotten braces on and am now done with them"....
Anyway, had to document one of my cuties.
Andrew has such a sweet heart. So loving and thoughtful. Below is a picture of something he rigged up right outside my kitchen window so "[I] can look at something beautiful while [I] wash the dishes!"
Here's a closer look. He took a branch that had been recently trimmed off a bush, stuck it in the ground, picked a rose, and affixed it to the center. Voila!
A couple weekends ago we went to a park and had a picnic after the boys' soccer games. While Mike and I laid on our backs, eyes closed, enjoying the sunshine (and discussing how awesome it is that our kids are old enough to watch each other and allow us to relax like this at the park), Andrew was on a mission. He tapped me and told me to open my eyes. The first thing I saw was a huge grin on his face and his shining eyes. Next I beheld his creation. He had scavenged an old water bottle, filled it with water from the ravine, and picked some little crocus-like flowers to put in it. Oh my goodness I love him!
And this is another example of things he just does on a regular basis. It was Saturday. Dad had run to Home Depot. Andrew made him this sign and taped it on the garage door before Dad got back home.
He's here to melt my heart, and he's doing a pretty good job.
1 week ago

5 comments:
ahh he is so sweet! I love you! tell everyone hello.
Such a SWEETHEART! Everyone should have a child like that. Mine is named Brandt. I love your dishwashing eye candy. So cute!
I almost called you at 1:30 in the morning. Mainly because I'm a spaz and couldn't sleep because I was worrying about a "situation." Get a grip! I hope you slept well. :)
Sweet little guy. I especially love the sign for mike getting back from errand running. So cute.
Good job Andrew. You have a wonderful heart. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa Thomason
Wow, I love that kid. He is going to have one lucky wife someday. I miss you guys so much. I loved Austin and want to visit again soon. It was fun to see your family. Thanks again for such a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment