Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Second Verse Same as the First!

Andrew wakes me up pulling on my feet and calling out

"Mom! You slept in! We have to go!"

I open my eyes and see Andrew, fully dressed including shoes, and wearing his backpack.

"What???"

"Mom! Get up! I'm all ready! I just need you to help me get my breakfast."

Thinking there is NO WAY I've had a full night's sleep - I glance over at my clock....

2:48 a.m.

Somebody shoot me.

After some convincing that the large moon was what was making it so bright, he reluctantly agreed to take off his backpack and shoes and fall asleep on my floor.


And I'd like to make a note that neither last night nor the night of Amelia's screaming did Mike even flinch in his sleep. What is up with that?!?




6 comments:

Amy said...

That reminds me of those long naps I used to take on Sunday afternoons. I'd wake up at like 7:30 pm and run downstairs wondering why no one had woken me up for school Monday morning. Hello I was way late!

At least Andrew is excited to go to school right? Good luck getting sleep tonight ;)

Lindsay said...

I'm interested to see what will happen tonight...maybe Mike has something up his sleeve.

Guynns said...

haha nice. what is up with guys sleeping through everyting? i swear they really hear it and just pretend they're asleep. lol

Emily said...

Have you been drinking floridated water at your house? lol Oh man! I think you should wake them up in the middle of the night and make them do chores. See how they like it.... (;

Unknown said...

Honestly! I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

I just woke up. What's with all the commotion?