A little poem the kids memorized yesterday. The content of the poem being my attempt at brainwashing....
But either way, they are pretty sweet.
(Each video is about 30 seconds long.)
Little Fred
When little Fred was called to bed
He always acted right.
He kissed Mama, and then Papa,
And wished them all goodnight.
He made no noise like naughty boys,
But gently up the stairs
Directly went when he was sent
And always said his prayers.
1 week ago

10 comments:
This was so great. Jacob, Andrew, and Amelia I am so impressed that you were able to memorize the WHOLE thing. Jacob and Andrew you get an extra star for the acting job going up the stair and then kneeling. Nice touch. How fun. You have a good mom too. Love you. Grandpa Thomason
Oh my goodness! I loved these videos! Good job Jacob and Andrew! Good job Millie! Cheri, thank you sooooo much. they made my day! I can't help but smile everytime I think of them. I miss you all and can't wait to see you!
P.S. Amelia, I love your bedroom. It is so pretty. It looks like a room for a princess. Of course it does, because it is! Good job Princess Amelia
Jacob choreographed and I love how at the end of the boys' video they are praying as a beam of light falls upon them. Cracks me up! He loved it.
I'm so happy you both liked it so much. I knew you would and am glad I finally got them up!
And I love Amelia's room too. It's my favorite place in the house. So calming. A friend gave us the bed. Isn't it beautiful!
It IS beee... you......tah...ful!
I don't know how I missed this! So sweet! I just about jumped out of my chair hearing Amelia speak. I think that is the first time I have heard that sweet little mouse squeek! :) WE need to see you guys soon! :)
Wow! She speaks! SO cute!
So cute! Your kids are adorable, and Amelia's room is so sweet!
LOVE IT! Gosh, they are cute.
They are so cute!!! i love millie at the end how she says prayers haha. good job guys!
Post a Comment