Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So what's been going on around here?

Here's a bit of December catch up.

Kids making "funny videos" with their friends. And for some reason they are loading as still shots. I'll work on that. Millie was a happy spectator.

Many boxes of chocolate were sold for a school fundraiser in hopes that they would win an ipad.

Amelia decides to water the flowers and insists that even though it is 50 degrees outside, a swimsuit must be worn in the off chance that some water gets on her.

Many many hours are spent playing with the little darling that I watch everyday. She is seven months old and she and Amelia cannot get enough of each other!

SO MUCH DRESSING UP! Amelia makes sure that even little E gets in on all the action.

More dressing up.

And more pics to come!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha-Millie, such a dang cute girl!!! So glad you posted.I miss your table & chairs for you!love you!

Amy said...

I wanna see those videos. Thanks for posting such fun pictures. When do the boys find out if they won the ipad?