
Yesterday the boys were up in their room, playing some game, when I overheard this conversation:
A: "Jacob!! You give me that horse or I won't be your best friend EVER again!"
J: (in an unconcerned don't-you-know-anything voice) "Andrew, we're BROTHERS. We HAVE to always be best friends."
A: "oh." (rats! Now how can I get the horse?)
I hope my children will always be best friends. They certainly hit it off right now! It's so fun to watch them together. And I am SO grateful that I can number my 6 siblings among my best friends. We have so much fun together (anyone for a "psycho Sunday?") and as adults I still know that they will (and do) support me in every way that I need it.
So here's a little shout out to Buddy Bones, Beak, Precious Princess, Bug, Cakes, and Karlotta. I love you! And here's one to my parents who made us rub noses after a big argument, turned a deaf ear to late night ramen noodle cookouts, and let my little sisters come and spend a week with me at college.
1 week ago

5 comments:
i so love the sibling connection... helps me to know how truly inspired Heavenly Father was, to put that group of individuals together.
that is ~the ~ cutest~ picture of the kids! sibs are great, a great treasure!
Okay, Amelia is definitely related to those two cute boys! What an adorable trio! We love you all!
What the....how in the hay did I just realize that you had a blog??????????????????????????????????????????????????? I have to admit I am a little offended. I found it off Kierstin's. Huff.
Okay okay, I'll forgive you and I can't wait to read. Love ya
What a sweet picture!! I almost couldn't tell Jake and Andrew a part. Do they really look that much a like? I hope my kids will always be best friends. It seems like by the time you realize your siblings are your best friends you've already left home.
Post a Comment