Saturday, January 19, 2008

Double Trouble

This is a story for all those who DON'T have little boys - to stop your longings, and for all those who DO have boys - to assure me that this is normal...or at least funny!

We are dog sitting our cousin's greyhound, Jab. I took him out on a little walk across the street to relieve himself. While I'm waiting for him to do his business, I look up and across the street to my house. My two boys have followed me outside...in their underwear (it is 38 degrees) and are peeing on their own bush. What!!? I yelled over to them, and they started squealing in out of control laughter and ran back inside while still trying to pull their underwear up.

They thought they were so hilarious to think of imitating Jab. I am still shaking my head. Would it EVER cross ANY little girl's mind.....

Please, Amelia, be your mama's saving grace!

5 comments:

suededsusan said...

hilarious! yes, karl did this when he was about that age...in the front yard! he doesn't do it anymore!

Maren Hansen said...

I was picking two of the girls up from school the other day and watched a boy (maybe 2nd or 3rd grade?) unzip, select a nice big target (tree trunk) and hose away. In front of everyone. I watched in vain for an adult to come scolding--I couldn't wait to see what they did. Sadly, no adult around and he just sauntered home. Is that what it's like to be a boy? Because you can, you do? :)

Amy said...

I know I don't have boys, but that was pretty funny! Love ya!

Cheri said...

Maren- I think that is the way it works. It's crazy. The other day Mike taught them how to fake like you're tying your shoe and he went right on the side of the road. I was standing right there and couldn't see anything. The boys thought it was super cool and I was aghast that he would do that AND could get away with it! NO FAIR!

Emily said...

Oh, my! Although, if Warren would pee anywhere besides his pull up, I would be happy at this point.