I LOVE Valentines Day. Everything about it! I have so many people to love, and I am so grateful for that. Here are some fun pictures of those who really melt my heart.
My mom made this dress for me when I was a baby, and now Amelia gets to wear it! Isn't it cute? The perfect Valentines party dress for my little love button.
These two are in love. Andrew wants to hug "Chubby Cheeks" and kiss her all over, and if Amelia is not hungry, Andrew is the one that her eyes always follow.



We went to Jacob's party at school. This really was such an exciting day for me as I was growing up. It was fun to watch Jake go through the same process of picking the perfect Valentine for each member of his class. You can't give anything about love to a girl you don't like in that way, and you have to find the coolest card for your best friends.
Here's Jake enjoying the "sweetness" of the day!
Here's Jake enjoying the "sweetness" of the day!

2 comments:
Happy Valentines Day! Amelia looks darling and Andrew...watch out ladies! Jacob just melts my heart...I loved the roast story. It sounds like something I would do right about now. I am excited to see you in a few weeks!
I loved this whole entry.And those are great pictures!
Post a Comment