Okay, so this is my second post today. It is cloudy and dark outside, and cozy and quiet inside, and there is nothing (that I am acknowledging) to do.
Random thought #1: My boys like to play chess. This conversation took place this morning as I was getting ready for the day and Andrew was setting up the chess board.
A: "Mom, do the frowny faces go next to the king and queen?"
Me: "Ummm...."
A: "Just say yes or no."
Me: thought bubble - this is embarrassing, I don't know.
The other night we had a babysitter come over and when we got home and asked her what they had done she told us that Jake taught her how to play chess, and then they played until bedtime.
Thought #2: I'm sad that Mitt Romney is out of the race. I didn't agree with his every platform, but I had full confidence in his ability to make good decisions as a president and do an excellent job running the country.
Thought #3: Amelia is so cute!!
1 week ago

2 comments:
I can't believe your boys love chess! I didn't get into that until 4th grade when that was all my teacher taught us that year! And as to random thought #3 - YES Amelia is darling! Love you all!
Amy - sounds like there's some good stories behind your 4th grade teacher...
Post a Comment