Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cute Stuff

It is 10:00 p.m. Mike and I are reading and Andrew's little feet pitter patter down the stairs. He comes over to me and lets me know- in a very sad, weak voice- that his ankle is hurting. I locate a scrape that he got while climbing out of the pool tonight, and ask if he wants a band-aid. He barely squeaks out an "uh-huh."

I leave, return, and apply band-aid. In a strong, delighted voice he says, "Ahhh. That feels WAYYY better. Now, if I could just get a little bread and butter in my tummy, I would be all set!"

Sly little bugger.... but I LOVE him!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Softy...hee hee- Audrey pulls that stuff on us all the time too. Jon and I decided TONIGHT, that we need to start putting our feet down, but we're gonna wait till our kids are 5 yrs old first:)

Lindsay said...

Okay first I laughed out loud at the post and then out loud again at Dee's comment. Tricky,tricky.