Friday, June 6, 2008

Excuse Me?

Andrew finished drinking his orange juice, handed me his cup and announced, "I don't think I like orange juice anymore. I'm not really a fan of all that human skin floating around."

This has got to be
the sickest thing I've heard in a long time. Yeah, good luck drinking the stuff again. Sorry - I should've had some kind of warning before you read this.

9 comments:

Kevin Jones said...

Nice. Thanks. OJ is one of my favs and I think Andrew just made it difficult for me now. Go soak his head for me, OK?

Cheri said...

I know SO GROSS!! Sorry! Glad you found my blog. I was sad to miss you when you came to San Antonio.

Polliwog said...

Ha! That was a great laugh. I'm still drinking it, though. :)

Alissa said...

ok, that is seriously nasty.

Lindsay said...

Eww!! That is out of control disgusting and funny! I love it!!

Danielle said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! He's definately got some Thomason in him...I feel like I've heard Lindsay say a million things JUST LIKE That over the years. Great!!

Danielle said...

So where's my Jenny? She needs to blog with us...

Maren Hansen said...

That's hilarious!! I love the things kids come up with--you just never know when they're going to drop one on ya... :)

Guynns said...

what the sick? haha