Thursday, November 6, 2008

Adventures of Andy Roo

Andrew was busying himself with fighting the Cavendish Gang (for all you Lone Ranger fans) this morning. He happened upon a seed in the grass and came running in to show me. He planted it by himself and watered it (PLENTY), and then made a sign.

 

 


As I was taking a picture he said, "Planting a seed is MUCH more important than playing cowboy."

And this is where he spent about an hour a couple of days ago. Road work - exciting stuff folks! He said hello to the guy on the machine and was so happy that he heard him and said hello back. I love boys!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alissa said...

i will tell you now that boys have WAY more imaginative play than girls go. my girls anyway. they want to pretend that one of them is mom ... which always makes me feel badly because the mom runs around yelling at everyone.

Cheri said...

alissa - i'm laughing, and also thinking oh great, will I get to see myself reincarnated in Amelia?

Lindsay said...

Well Brooklyn has an imaginary mom named "Jaja." She attributes everything nice I do for her to Jaja. And Jaja always says yes when I say no. Her imaginary dad's name is "Sizzles."

Cheri said...

Lindsay- SIZZLES?!!

Emily said...

Seed: Wuuuoow! That is deep.

Road work: That is so fun and I love seeing that little tush peering over the fence. Its those kinds of moments that make it all worth it right!!