Just a couple of photos from today. This morning started out with Amelia squished into the sink, doing her hair, admiring herself, and babbling into the faucet handle (microphone fashion).
We worked a ton today cleaning out the garage, arranging furniture that still did not have a place, doing yardwork, and organizing closets AGAIN! The boys pitched in most of the day as well, and we all just took a much needed break. We read a couple more chapters from the book we are reading as a family (Laura Ingalls Wilder: Farmer Boy), and had plain doughnuts and eggnog to go with it. Almanzo loves these things and the boys have been wanting to try them. Surprisingly they both loved the eggnog.
Fall is here! Beautiful colors, falling leaves, a welcome bite to the air, and even some frosty mornings. Apple pies to be baked tomorrow. Mmmmm.......
1 week ago

5 comments:
looks like such a fun day those pictures of amelia are so cute she is flippin adorable! and i can't believe the air andrew has goin into those leaves! haha anyway i hope you have a great thanksgiving cheri. tell the family hello and give the kids hugs and kisses for me.
Good luck on the apple pies!!! I would eat one with you if I was there! I love all the pictures. The one of Jake in the air is awesome! And I love the familiar look of Amelia in the sink. She's getting so big. Look at her hair and how long it's getting. She needs a pinch!
L.O.V.E. you!!
Perfect. Those boys better watch out for Miss Amelia. Already practicing her kisses! ;) Does fed ex deliver apple pies?
Amelia is BEAUTIFUL! And your Bathroom looks so nice too! I LOVE that picture of Jake jumping into the leaves... it's freaking awesome. We raked for 3 weeks. I never realized how taxing raking is on the bod. I love the fall!
I was excited about your new house until I saw the size of your bath tub. Its adequate for Amelia and I know Mike is real flexible but...I think we will be staying at a hotel when we come out. There aint no way I'm fit'n into that!
Also I was unaware that Amelia had a twin.
Andrew, did you touch the moon on the way up or on the way down? WOW, you can really jump!
love ya
Post a Comment