Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Campers

Jake runs away (again), but is soon distracted by something better to do with his time. Andrew and Amelia soon join in.






After a bit he comes in and says, "Mom, will you come out and look at our campsite contest? Just let us know if they are both equally good, what we could do better, or if there's just a personal winner."

I was greeted by this sign:


Here are the results, Andrew's being the one with the "slippy" tucked safely inside for a restful puppy sleep, and Jake's having the rifle with arm's reach.





(camp Jacob: visitors not allowed)-remnant from running away stint

I told them they were "both equally good" and then they ran off to protect their handiwork from the little Amelia girl.

5 comments:

Guynns said...

haha nice i love it. haha and amelia's little outfit is so cute.

Alissa said...

that jacob is one of funniest (probably unintentionally) kids ever.

Kierstin said...

I love it!! Your kids are so creative. That is what happens when kids are given a little unstructured time to let their imaginations run wild. Maybe I'll let the girls see what they can come up with. Will Jake accept some entries via the blog? The build some pretty good forts.

Miguel said...

kierstin- what a fantastic idea! Yes! have the girls build their "greatest fort ever" and send a pic. hope you have an awesome weekend.

Cheri said...

FYI -Miguel is Mike. I was signed onto his account.