Monday, November 17, 2008

Boring post - exciting news...

Is that possible?

I just can't get over gasoline being$1.83!! It's fun going out to drive, simply for the pleasure of driving past the gas station and seeing the numbers dropping so rapidly. I know, I know.....the economy is sagging....but still. Ahhhh......

9 comments:

Emily said...

Funny...just yesterday I was thinking I need to go take a picture because I was in pure amazement! Hmmm....all the cheaper for the Andersons to come for a visit!!! ;)

Spencer said...

The gas station by our house is at $1.79! It is crazy how it keeps dropping everyday! No complaints from us though!

Alissa said...

it's still over $2 here, but i am NOT complaining... should we place bets about how low it's gonna go?

Guynns said...

i know!!!! it came out of nowhere i love it, its about time

Lindsay said...

it is amazing what a difference it makes! That's $40 more a month that gets to stay in OUR pocket!! I love it!

Dad / Grandpa Thomason said...

Actually the lower gas prices are bumming me out. How am I suppose to quickly collect flier miles on my credit card so we can come see you! Oh, maybe we can take the money saved at the pump and actually buy a ticket. That's novel. See you soon! We should play the "OPEC" game and come up with what the acronymn really stands for.

Spencer said...

Filled up today at 1.63. Unreal.

Amy said...

how true how true! In perfect time for the holidays I'd say:)

Amy said...

Hey... After reading everyone else's comments I feel jipped. We are still at 1.89. What is the deal Logan?