Last night the boys and Mike decided it was high time they perfected the art of tripods and headstands.
And they're up!
Andrew seemed to be a lost cause.
We were all laughing about it, good-naturedly (not sure if that is spelled correctly) and Mike did his best to support the jello man, but later on Andrew was found upstairs sobbing uncontrollably because he wasn't able to do it. Mike had a good soothing talk with him, and let him know that practice was the key.
First thing this morning Andrew announced he was ready to walk on his hands!
When I showed Andy this picture right after taking it, he said (quickly assuming a karate stance and tough guy voice), "Oh yeah...I'm like - you want a piece 'o me?! And they're like - yeah, if you're a pizza." (still tough guy face for a few more moments to prove himself to his imaginary audience..)
And just for more kicks and giggles, I decided to throw a picture in of our family bike ride today. We stopped at a playground and while Andy, Amelia, and I amused ourselves, Dad and Jacob did some high adventure ravine riding. Watch out now.
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
Mike and Jake the mentors, Andrew the quick study, and lo and behold Amelia is wearing my Green River rafting hat.
Thanks for including us in your fun.
oh man... andrew sounds just like a middle child. My Anna is the same way. Sweetest girl ever, but so emotional.
Amelia is so cute in her hat! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment