Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cinnamon and Andrew

sitting in a tree....

This morning Andrew bounces over to me while I am in the kitchen making his breakfast.

A: Mom, guess what my favorite 3 spices are!

Me: Umm, cinnamon?

A: YES! (all yes's from here on out are accompanied by hands reached toward the sky and jumping up and down) Guess again!

Me: (i seriously can't think of another spice he knows of, so I throw out...) pepper and salt?

A: YES! Ooops, I mean NO! Try guessing again!

Me: Why don't you tell me!

A: Cinnamon and Spice Oatmeal, Cinnamon Toast, and Cinnamon on my applesauce!

ME: Those are your favorite spices?

A: YES! Guess which one is my favorite character of the cinnamon's!

Me: Cinnamon Toast?

A: YES! Can I have some please, Mommy Puppy?

3 comments:

amydear said...

I'm totally blown away that these are your BOYS! When did they grow so big?? It seems like you just left here. I don't know why I've never read your blog before, but it was delightful to read it today. Life in TX looks so fun. Maybe we should move there. : )

Emily said...

Oh, Andy roo...I could just squeeze him....okay give them all a squeeze for me. Miss you already.

Anonymous said...

Cheri, you capture so much cuteness on camera! I am so glad I can read your blogs, I really enjoy them. I know I don't see you guys often enough, but I feel like I can at least keep up with the important news. I brag on the boys and Amelia every chance I get, and I love to report the latest adventures of Jake and Andy to my friends and family . Oh, and by the way cinnamon rocks!