You may look at this picture of Andy's m&m's and crackers breakfast and gasp in horror. I would rather look at things in a positive light.
Here is a list of my justifications. I mean, uhhh, good things we can gather from this picture...
1. A well balanced breakfast of antioxidants and whole grains
2. His pajamas are clean - his mom must be industrious
3. His face is clean - someone must have given him a bath recently
4. He is learning his letters "Look Mom, a T with a top hat!"
5. He is obviously able to take care of himself by getting breakfast while his mom sets a wonderful example of the importance of exercise. (I was in the other room doing pilates.)
6. His smile indicates he is happy
well, well, well (or as Andrew would say, wew, wew, wew..), things aren't so bad as they seem.
1 week ago

5 comments:
The truly funny thing about this, is that the contaminated Easter Egg (Hobby Lobby -Camofluage -from China & recalled due to lead) is probably the most dangerous thing in the picture.
Yikes, now we have to worry about Easter eggs! Now you tell me.
Hey, if he can have that for breakfast, does that mean it's okay for me? Antioxidants (unfortunately in the form of chocolate) are decidedly NOT missing from my diet at the moment.
That is what is so great about you...you never cease to look on the bright side of things. I think we'd all be better moms if we did that more often. Yes, my kids had straight Easter candy for breakfast before our 8:30 choir practice before our 9 am church meetings...and the bright side is we made to church on time looking our Easter best. I miss you, too!!!
ah yes. the breakfast of champions... I think you should be proud that it wasn't STRICTLY M&Ms. Healthy things like crackers don't really even make my kids' radar.
Andrew should come to my house for ice cream and popcorn, my favorite lunch!
Post a Comment